10.08.2006

salty eyes


salty eyes
Originally uploaded by sideshowknits.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was your first thought??
is this really me?

2.When is the next time you will have sex?
buy me a plane ticket and I'll let you know

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DUCK"?
DODGERS!

4. Favorite PLANET?
Venus, so shrounded in mystery... and lots of gases... but most of all mystery

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
a chicago number I don't recognize

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
silent

7. What are you currently wearing?
black, black and skin

8. What were you doing 20 minutes ago?
drinking tea and eating cupcakes with Obie... mmm chocolate

9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing
My feet, very stylish... today the nails are pink

10. Bright or Dark Room?
what am I doing in the room?

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I've never met him face to face. I'm sure he's very nice.

12. If you're in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on?
does one have the person I love sleeping in it? cause if so, that's the one.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
thinking I was so bored and how I wanted so badly to be at my house

14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?
Delicious

15. How do you like your eggs?
fried, sunny side up

16. What's a word/phrase that you say a lot?
what are you going to do?

17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
my dad

18. Last furry thing you touched?
the stuffed panda I haven't got a name for

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
nothing except caffeine.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
25 is going to be a great year!

22. Your worst enemy?
my own inhibitions

23. What is your current desktop picture?
a beer can with arms and eyes hiding behind tofu

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
something about my trip to LA or about making out with people

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to being able to fly which one would you choose?
a million dollars, I hate flying. I'm a land lubber

26. Do you like someone?
very much so

27. The last song you listened to?
Bright Eyes

28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, what would you do?
tackle him ninja style

29. If you could punch one person in the face who's in your life right now, who would it be?
I'm nowhere near angry enough

30. Whats the closest object to your left foot?
the post of my desk

No comments: