10.09.2006

My motion picture soundtrack


My movie poster photo
Originally uploaded by sideshowknits.
These songs were all pulled randomly from my ipod set on shuffle. Oh, the fun one has while slightly inebritated.

Opening credits: Give 'em the Old Razzle Dazzle, from the musical "Chicago"

Waking Up: Bucharest by Blood or Whiskey. I'm imaging my character rocking around the kitchen... in the shower... riding her bike...ya know normal mornin' stuff.

First day @ school: Egypte from Cirque Du Soleil's Live version of Mystere. This one I don't understand are we flshing back or what?

Falling in Love: Think Gobally, Fuck Locally by Gogol Bordello. Very apt, very punk... goes well with the first time

Fight Song: Kiss my Irish Ass by Dropkick Murphys. A very good bar fight song. I like stomping around to this.

Breaking up: Everloving by Moby. I think I did break up to this once... or at least the album it's on.

Prom: (god forbid) Momma's Boy by The Ramones. Need I explain?

Life: The Restaurant at the End of the Universe read by Douglas Adams. Yes, I have his entire collection on my ipod. It's funny and I'm a geek.

Mental Breakdown: ( I assume I get this by going to prom or having to deal with adult concepts) Through the Roof and Underground by Gogol Bordello.

Driving: Postcard by Yann Tiersen off the Amelie soundtrack. I guess it's a jaunt to the country. It's wonderfully romantic song. I guess I'm with my secret lover.

Flashback: Friends Forever by Puffy Ami Yumi. Oh how cute. I love this piece of Japanese pop punk.

Getting Back together: Wished for You by Squirrel Nut Zippers. Hopefully I'm not still mooning over my prom date. I hope this is someone new in my life. Lord knows there's enough to chose from.

Wedding: First Day of my Life by Bright Eyes. That's just eerie and rather comforting in a way.

Birth of Child: Knock on Wood by The Mighty Mighty BossStones. Do I really have to have kids. I'm not thinking about it now, I'll let Hollywood add it in if they think it's thematically necessary.

Final Battle: Gong by Sigur Ros. I'm only battling if it's for my soul, ot love. Right now I'd fight for love.

Death Scene: November Rain by G n' R baby! Oh yeah, now there's a death scene. I love Slash.

Funeral: The Last Dance by Ol' Blue Eyes Mr. Frank Sinatra. Gives me chils everytime I hear it.

End Credits: Y Control by The Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Like a call to my soul everytime I hear the opening rift.

No comments: