In case you didn't know stuff about me:
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I like them closed but the partner in crime doesn't care, kinda bothersome...what if there really are monsters lurking in there?
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
no, that stuff is gross, it looks like boogers
3. Have you ever 'done it' in a hotel room?
No, I refuse to be a cheap whore
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
I had one stolen for me as a birthday present. What? I really like Shakespeare.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
I'll write on just about anything
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Yes, I get that from my grandmother
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Bees would just be painful, at least with a bear I'd be dead quicker
(where'd 8 go?)
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
No, I really don't like my smile or pictures taken of me
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
common stupidity and lack of courtesy
(11 is missing too?)
12. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Nah, I'm to busy singing out loud....
13. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Where else do you pee when hiking?
14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
All the time. Most people think I'm crazy
15. Do you ever chew on your pens or penciles?
On the little clip things.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
17. Do you like popcorn from those big tins?
The caramel and the cheese are good together
18. What is your "Song of the week"?
"Huliganjetta" by Gogol Bordello.
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?sure, as long as it's worn responsibly
20. Favorite Fish?Fatty tuna
21. Whats your favorite scary movie?I wouldn't say favorite because I am piss scared of Zoombies but Dawn of the Dead gave me nightmares for weeks
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
In the most obvious place and I'd draw a ludicrous map to it and all so no one could find it ever, cause it's hidden right?
23. What do you drink with dinner?
depends on the dinner...I like all sorts of beverages
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
25. What is your favorite food/ cuisine?
food is ice cream and cuisine is Japanese... combine the two and you get mochi balls. Yum.
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Amadeus is one, The Last Unicorn, Monsters INC, see my movie collection sometime... I only buy I can watch upwards of 500 times.
27. Last person you kissed?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Daisy through Girl Scout
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
If the price was right and I had control over what was shown, sure why not.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I sent postacrds anonomously for awhile this year
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
no, but I can clean and lube and point check a bicycle
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I cried my way out of one once
33. Ran out of gas?
my fuel pump broke once in the middle of Iowa on a 90 degree day
34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Bari's Proscitto and mozzerella with homemade pesto
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Hashbrowns and fried eggs over toast with cowboy coffee
36. What is your usual bedtime?
somewhere in the vincinity of too late
37. Are you lazy?
some would think so, I like to think I chose my activities wisely
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for halloween?
all sorts of things, once I was a pink unicorn
(wonder what 39 was?)
40. How many languages can you speak?
one and not very well sometimes.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
I don't like being sold stuff, though I love catalogs...more blatent I suppose
42..Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
no contest... Legos.
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
45. Ever watch soap operas?
I used to watch Starting Over but only cause it was set in Chicago anf I was unemployed
46. Afraid of heights?
I hate heights
47. Sing in the car?
Loud and obnoxious like
48. Dance in the shower?
Nah, I'm to busy scrubing my skin
49. Dance in the car?
not so much although I do car wash dance...nevermind, don't ask
50. Ever used a gun?
a few times to shoot beer cans with my dad
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
At a fashion show a year or so ago. The shots were phemonomanal
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
most, but I love them anyway
53. Is christmas stressful?My parents are divorced and hate each other and I don't like spendinf holidays with anyone but no one ever wants to feel unloved, so yes. I don't like what the holidy has turned into although I love Christmas
54. Ever eat a pierogie?
My grandfather was Polish...god I hated those things
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Blueberry, it stains you teeth but it's so good with vanilla ice cream
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Indiana Jones, Jaques Cousteau, Jim Henson... I didn't have a name for what I wanted to do just people I admired. I guess I wanted to be a pioneer
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
yes, though I've never seen one
(58 was missing)
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
when it's cold out and the floor is dirty
61. Wear a bath robe?
only after sex
62. What do you wear to bed?
depends whose in the bed with me
63. First concert?
I can't remember...some punk band
64. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66.Cheetos Or Fritos?
I like those new "natural" cheetos
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
I like both
68. Ever hear of, "gorp"?
Is that the flubby stuff that makes farty noises?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
since I was four years old
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Something that supports us
71. Can you curl your tongue?
no, I am genetically insufficient
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
I laugh at that. My spelling is atrocious
73. Ever cried cause you were so happy?
not lately but yes.
74. Own any record albums?
A few I refuse to part with
75. Own a record player?
we do have one yes, but no speakers
76. Regularly burn incense?
used to, i hate it now
77. Ever been in love?
yes, but I didn't enjoy it
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was your last concert you saw?
80.Hot tea or cold tea?
I like hot black teas... earl gray or irish breakfast
81.Tea or coffee?
82.Favorite kind of cookie?
83.Can you swim well?
i can swim but my body sinks like a rock
84.Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose?
yeah, but chlorine tickes my nose
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
depends does the DJ suck?
87. Ever won a contest?
nope, I stand out in no way
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
no, not planning to either
89. Which are better black or green olives?
no nightshade for me thank you very much
90.Can you knit or crochet?
I knit like a fiend
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
Yes, though I hate to admit it
93. If married, how long have you been married?
94. Who was/is your HS crush?
There were so many
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
96. Do you have kids?
I sure hope not
97. Do you want kids?
Not really, though people think I'll change my mind.
98. Whats your favorite color?
I'm into acid green right now
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
A fair few people
100. Who do you wanna see right now?
Security Guard Aaron, Obie, Mark, Seamus, Theresa...