9.01.2007

Art Pooch


Art Pooch
Originally uploaded by sideshowknits

Most people are asleep at 7 am on a Saturday morning. But not me. I am up walking my dog. You may have heard the faint jingling of her tags as we walked by your open window, as you roll over and pull the covers tighter around you. This morning was perfect. cool and crisp as the sun slowly rose. We walked slowly for a couple of blocks, then stopped and watched nothing in particular before heading home. Stella just had surgery. She's no longer able to have puppies. There go my hopes for cross-breeding and producing cow pugs. :( We were just lucky she didn't go into heat before the appointment. We were pushing it, she was already close to a year old. The past few days she's slept a lot. Her interest in food came back last night. And she greeted Ben at the door when he arrived home, tail a-waggin'! So, things went well. I just hope there are many more perfect mornings. I don't mind not sleeping in if they are all this amazing.

No comments: