8.30.2006

Handmade Market


Handmade Market
Originally uploaded by sideshowknits.
In twenty-five more days I will be on a plane to LA. The thought of going out there scares the crap out of me because I hate heights and flying all the preasure changes that come with it. But, the rewards of being out there will be great and I am looking forward, past the actual getting there and to the actual trip. Ten whole days of surf and palm trees, lots of nature and who knows what else. I've been promised surprises! Though who can take off for that long? I know that all I can think about is the trip and how will I finance such a journey... through knitting, what else? I will be showing some of my wares at the Handmade Market on Saturday the 9th of September. If you aren't doing a lot in the afternoon come on out and sit with me for awhile or tell all your non-knitting friends to drop by and pick up a cuddly new friend or snuggly hat or a fine handmade washcloth. Now, I have to get back to knitting so I can have enough to sell!

No comments: